Customised solutions for education: Our aim is to promote effective learning, teaching and educational administration, we assist learning institutions small or large to develop targeted software solutions that engage students, ease processes, ensure transparency and facilitate student success. We provide solutions that work by blending the institution’s ideas and goals with our expertise and services.
We deliver quality products of long-term worth. Each custom project is held to the highest standards in educational technologies. We are offering a free Student Records Management System to schools and higher learning institutions.
BENEFITS TO SCHOOLS
- Pupil Profile can be checked for fees, assigned activities daily remarks, attendance, etc.
- Pupil/Parent login
- The pupil admission number is also the username that a pupil will use to log in to the system.
- Schools can send out targeted information to parents and pupils about school events, fee dues, upcoming PTA meetings etc.
- Schools will be able to record Attendance manually or through biometric devices integration with the system
- Schools can schedule and manage timetables
- Fees will be collected through Mangwee Mobile Money, schools receive updated financial records in real time with parents getting SMS confirmation as soon as payment is confirmed.
- Electronic management of test/mock results along with the end of year report card generation.
- Online admission registration forms to the prospective pupils
- Schools can extract custom reports related to the pupils, fees, subjects, results etc
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- System is given to all learning institutions for free
- Free training is provided to two administrators.
- Mangwee Mobile payment point is setup at your institution
- Free Mangwee mobile money accounts are created for all parents.
- Help desk setup within the institution premises
- Minimal fee is charged on each fee payable
- School earns 10% from each transaction processed on the system.
To get your free system, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org